STANDING ADVERTISEMENT FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Director, CSIR – Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute, Kolkata (a premier institute of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India) has the following technologies available for licensing to interested entrepreneurs/industries.
Interested applicants may send their intent to Head, Planning & Project Management Division, CSIR-Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute, Kolkata – 700 032 (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
) in the format as per Annexure – I. Description of the technology is available in Annexure - II.
The EOI received would be scrutinized at regular intervals as decided by Director, CSIR-CGCRI. Further correspondence would be made with firms whose EOI are accepted by CSIR-CGCRI. Director CSIR-CGCRI reserves the right to accept or reject any or all EOI without assigning any reason. Director reserves the right to update/modify content of this call by refreshing the site.
List of Technologies Available for Licensing:
Download Annexure - I & Annexure - II
- Ceramic Membrane based Technology (Including Process for Media Preparation) for Arsenic & Iron Removal from Groundwater:
- Ceramic membrane based high capacity modules for: (A) pretreatment of turbid water for polishing of iron & arsenic contaminated water using micro filtration technique and (B) pretreatment of river water for turbidity and suspended particulate removal
- Ceramic Membrane based technology for removal of suspended particulates from tannery wastewater.
- Technology for making single cells of anode-supported planar solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC). [Description of the technology]
- Technology of Manufacturing Special Glass Beads in the Borosilicate Glass Matrix for Nuclear Waste Immobilization. [Annexure I || Annexure II]
- Technology of packaged fiber laser. [Annexure I || Annexure II]
- Technology for high alumina refractory aggregates from off grade Indian bauxite. [Annexure I || Annexure II]
- Thermally cyclable glass composition for intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) [Annexure I || Annexure II]
- Technology for As - Se based chalcogenide glass manufacturing and polishing [Annexure I || Annexure II]
- Technology for fabrication of specialty refractory pot and manufacturing of high density specialty glass cullet for radiation shielding applications [Annexure I || Annexure II]
- Technology for Low cost production of Cement free high strength fly ash based pavement blocks [Annexure I || Annexure II]