Speakers of Dr. Atma Ram Memorial Lecture
- Dr R A Mashelkar , DG,CSIR and Secretary, DSIR, GoI, New Delhi, 2000 Topic: Intelligence gels.
- Prof E C Subbarao, Director, TRDC, Pune, 2003, Topic: Strategy of R&Ds for Industry
- Dr Anil Kakodkar, Secretary, DAE , GoI, Mumbai, 2004
- Prof P Rama Rao, ISRO Dr.BrahmPrakash Distinguished Professor, ARCI, Hyderabad, 2005, Topic: Unexplored Materials World
- Dr Tridibesh Mukherjee, Deputy MD, Tata Steel, Jamshedpur,2006, Topic: Technology & Growth - the link
- Prof Ajoy K Ghatak, Emeritus Professor, IIT-Delhi,2009, Topic: Fibre Optics Revolution
- Prof A K Sood, Professor, IISc, Bangalore, 2010, Topic: Graphene----.
- Prof D D Sharma, Professor, IISc, Bangalore, 2011, Topic: "Semi conductor nanocrystals: How do they grow and why do they glow?"
- Prof S K Brahmachari, DG,CSIR and Secreatary, DSIR, New Delhi, 2012, Topic: Tale of three cities-a molecular journey
- Dr Srikumar Banerjee , Homi J Bhabha Professor, DAE, GoI,Mumbai, 2013, Topic: Science and Inclusive Growth
- Dr Sourav Pal, Director, CSIR-NCL, Pune, 2014 Topic: "Chemical Science in Shaping Functional Materials and Technologies of the Future"
- Dr. G Sundararajan, Director ARCI, August, 2015, Topic: "Advanced Ceramics : Research & Technology Development at ARCI
- Dr Kamanio Chattopadhyay, INAE Distinguished Professor, Interdisciplinary Centre for Energy Research and Department of Materials Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, 2016, Topic: "A View of the Evolving Energy Landscapes through an Academician's Perception "
- Shri Kailash Agarwal, Associate Director, Nuclear Recycle Group (NRG), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai, 2017, Topic: "Radioactive Waste Management - Status & Trends"
- Prof. Dipankar Banerjee, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore & Chairman, Research Council, CSIR-CGCRI, 2018, Topic: "Materials in Flight"