- Arsenic accumulating and transforming bacteria isolated from contaminated soil for potential use in bioremediation
Suchanda Banerjeea, Sudeshna Dattaa, Dhrubajyoti Chattyopadhyayb & Priyabrata Sarkara
Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part A (2011) Dec;46(14):1736-47
- Bioremediation of chromium by novel strains Enterobacter aerogenes T2 and Acinetobacter sp. PD 12 S2
Jigisha Panda & Priyabrata Sarkar
J Environ Sci Health A Tox Hazard Subst Environ Eng. (2012, Accepted)
- Isolation and identification of chromium-resistant bacteria: Test application for prevention of chromium toxicity in plant.
Jigisha Panda, Priyabrata Sarkar
J Environ Sci Health A Tox Hazard Subst Environ Eng. 2012;47(2):237-44.
- S. Ghosh, S. Maity, A. Kundu, S. Chatterjee, H. Saha, Thermal analysis of cantilever MEMS based low power microheater array for the selective detection of explosive and toxic gases, ISPTS1, Pune University, 2012.
- Sunipa Roy, Tanusree Majhi, Avra Kundu, C. K. Sarkar and H.Saha Design, Fabrication and simulation of coplanar microheater using Nickel alloy for low temperature gas sensor applications, Sensor Letters, Vol. 9, 1-8, 2011.
- A Kundu, N C Mondal, S Basu, H Saha, Alternative high- k dielectric TiO2 films for RF MEMS capacitive shunt switches, National Seminar on Recent Advances in Material Sciences (RAMS) February 15-17, p 51 (2008).
- Handheld Electronic Nose (HEN) for applications in Tea Industry- Alokesh Ghosh, Hena Ray, Tarun Kanti Ghosh, Amritasu Das, Nabarun Bhattacharyya Published at the 5th International Conference on Sensing Technology, Massey University, New Zealand (ICST2011)
- Portable Electronic Nose for Tea Aroma Detection - Amritasu Das, Alokesh Ghosh, Tarun Kanti Ghosh, Hena Ray Published at the International Conference on Emerging Technologies, NIT Durgapur (ICET-2011).
- Tittle: Colorimetric Sensor for ppb level Arsenic Estimation in Drinking water Inventors : Priyabrata Sarkar , Dipankar Bhattacharyay, Suchanda Banerjee, Sudeshna Datta, Sreela Pal, Priyabrata Pal
Patent no. - 690/KOL/09