Expression of interest for a Collaborator/Industry partner to translate a fiber optic sensor based technology for on-line condition monitoring of current collector of electric vehicles
CSIR-CGCRI has been engaged in developing several technologies which caters to key National initiatives and has sizeable market in niche applications in India and abroad.
A fiber optic sensor based technology for on-line condition monitoring of current collector of electric vehicles is ready for translation to a commercial product. Development of fiber optic sensors and subsequent calibration tests have been carried out with reasonable success. There is an imminent requirement of handholding with prospective industries as part of ongoing initiatives for translation of the above technology.
Industries interested in participating in the translational activity on the above, may apply to Director, CSIR-CGCRI furnishing the following information and may send their intent to Head, Project Management Division, CSIR-Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute, Kolkata – 700 032 (E-mail: email@example.com
) in the format (to be typed in the company letterhead with signature and official seal) below:
- Name of the Technology of Interest.
- Name of Company:
- Name and Designation of Contact Person:
- Corresponding Address with Telephone Number and E-mail id:
- Website Address
- Products/Services handled
- Annual Turnover of last three years (enclose audited balance sheets) [Concessions as applicable to start-ups and MSME would be available in deserving cases] (As of CSIR and Govt. of India’s MSMS and Start-up India Policy)
- Details of Income Tax registration, sales tax registration, service tax registration etc.
- PAN number
- Available Technical Manpower
- Briefly state why you are interested in the technology