সিএসআইআর-কেন্দ্রীয় কাঁচ ও সেরামিক গবেষণা সংস্থা
सीएसआईआर-केंद्रीय काँच एवं सिरामिक अनुसंधान संस्थान
CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute
Dr. Parag M SolankiJoined CSIR-CGCRI on 18th October 2012
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Marketing Management, 2008, under the guidance of Prof. A Kumar, Dean, HOD, Department of Management, School of Business Administration, Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar, Gujarat
Master of Business Administration (MBA in Marketing Management, 1999, B.K. School of Business Management, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, with Distinction.
Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM) 1997, Indira Gandhi Open University, New Delhi.
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electronics & Communications, 1992. L D College of Engineering, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, with Distinction.
|Senior Principal Scientist||CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute||Jun2016 - Continue|
|Principal Scientist||CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute||Oct 2012 - Jun2016|
|Principal Scientist||CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute||Jun 2009 - Oct 2012|
|Scientist - EI||CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute||Jun 2003 - Jun 2009|
|Scientist - C||CSIR-Polytechnology Transfer Centre (PTC), Amedabad||Sept 1994 - Sept 2002|
|Scientist - B||CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation||June 1993 - Sept 1994|
Mineral beneficiation, Beneficiation of Indian clays, Standardization of manufacturing processes of traditional ceramic products.
- Testing of ceramic raw materials and finished products as per various IS / ISO standards.
- Quality Management System as per ISO 9001:2015
- Training Programs for human resources development for personnel working in ceramic and allied industries and rural potters
- Calibration of Monitoring and Measuring Devices
- Market Supportive Research in coordination with various Operating Groups – Emphasis on Need Assessment, Awareness of Potential Clients, Customer Complaints
- Research and Development – Electronic Instrument’s Design & Development – Smoke Density Meter, Personal Dust Monitor, Water Turbidity Meter, Stack Opacity Monitor , Automation of RO plant
- R&D Project Management
- Legal Agreements of Technology Licensing, Contract R&D Projects
- Marketing Technical Services and Concept Selling.
- Information Management – Technology Database, Client Database, ECF related Database, Project Database, Invoice Database, Publication Database, Patent Database
- Exploratory and Academic Market Research / Survey
- Counseling Entrepreneurs Liaison – Industries and Government Agencies
- Associate Member of Institution of Engineers India, Kolkata.
- Fellow Member of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, New Delhi
- Advanced Leadership Development Program (ALDP).
- Lead Auditor for ISO 9001:2008.
- National Training Programme on Entrepreneurship Development & Management.
- Leadership Development Program (Total Four Modules) Conducted by GROMAN Consulting, South Africa, at CSIR-HRDC, Ghaziabad
- DST – Technology Commercialization Programme for Senior Scientists at ASCI, Hyderabad
- Training program on service tax related aspects of research laboratories at HRDC, Ghaziabad
- Training programme on “Technology Licensing” at CSIR-HRDC, Ghaziabad,
- National workshop on “Competitive Advantage through Design” at NID, Ahmedabad
- Assessment of Technical Requirements of Ceramic Industries of Gujarat, January-March 2018, Indoceram of AIPMA, Volume 5 No.1, pp. 1-14
Last Updated on July 3, 2021