सीएसआईआर-केंद्रीय काँच एवं सिरामिक अनुसंधान संस्थान
CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute
Testing and Characterisation
Testing and Characterization Cell (TCC)
The major testing programme of this Institute includes the following facilities:
- Mechanical property evaluation of ceramic, refractory & composite materials
- Thermal & Thermo-mechanical property evaluation of refractory materials
- FESEM, EDAX
- ICP & AAS (Chemical Analysis)
- DTA, TGA & Surface Area (BET) evaluation
- Optical property evaluation
- Lithium Battery
- Evaluation of Dielectric properties of Ceramics and Glasses
Terms & Conditions:
- Sample testing procedures shall be initiated, only when both the sample and the testing charges are received at CGCRI.
- The testing charge shall have to be paid by drawing one Crossed Demand Draft payable at Kolkata, and to be drawn in the name of “CENTRAL GLASS & CERAMIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE” / online transfer.
- The testing charges (as indicated) shall be inclusive of cost of one set of hardcopy of the Report plus delivery charges (By Courier/Speed Post). In case, the Report is desired to be delivered by Hand, no deduction shall be applicable from the quoted testing charges. GST at applicable rate shall be added for all Testing charges.
- In case, any soft copy of the supporting data-sheets , graph/chart etc. are required, the same may be made available on specific request, and an additional charge of Rs.100/- plus GST (at applicable rate) shall be levied over and above the testing charge, indicated in the List.
- In case of issuance of Duplicate Certificate if any, at a later date, as per the specific request made by the Original Agency, a charge of Rs.1000/- plus GST (at applicable rate) shall have to be paid.
- Samples or leftover, once tested, shall not be returned to the Agency.
- Enquiry/Requests may be sent by fax/e-mail to the below mentioned numbers / address.
For details of various testing, sample quantities and respective charges, the below mentioned link may be clicked: Testing Charges
Head Testing and Characterisation Cell
Senior Technical Officer(1)