সিএসআইআর-কেন্দ্রীয় কাঁচ ও সেরামিক গবেষণা সংস্থা
सीएसआईआर-केंद्रीय काँच एवं सिरामिक अनुसंधान संस्थान
CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute
Distributed feedback fiber laser (DFB-FL) is a kind of laser consisting of a single phase shifted fiber grating directly writing in the rare earth doped fiber, depending on the narrow bandwidth, low noise, and stable single-mode operation. In this project, CGCRI...
RSW glass melting in indigenously developed 10L coarse body refractory crucible with fine body layer by tilt casting method using 10L scale Raising Hearth furnace, has been successful. This is currently being scaled up to a 60L scale using in-house fabricated 60L...
Alumina-based refractories are ubiquitous in several high temperature structural applications and the use of synthetic and purer raw materials for manufacturing of refractory products is a prerequisite for clean steel production. As a part of the work under this...
- Publication of list of candidates (both eligible & ineligible) for various positions in different projects
- Search of eminent Scientist/Technologist for the position of Director, CSIR-IITR, Lucknow-reg.
- A Walk-in-Interview will be held on 14.10.2020 at 11-00 A.M at KHURJA CENTRE of this Institute to engage bonafide Indian citizen in the project(s), tenable at CSIR-CGCRI, Khurja.
- Interview of Dr Anirban Dhar, Senior Scientist: Optics & Photonics News
- News Clipping on BIOCOM 2020
- Media coverage on our arsenic filtration technology published in:
Last Updated on October 21, 2020