सीएसआईआर-केंद्रीय काँच एवं सिरामिक अनुसंधान संस्थान
CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute
The market potential of White-Light-Emitting Diodes (WLEDs) for efficient and environment-friendly lighting is on upswing. The use of high-power Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs) for even higher efficiencies plays a crucial role in applications of indicator, backlight,...
Improved thermal stability and antibacterial properties of bioactive glasses: effect of B2O3 incorporation
Bioactive glasses are widely used for bone repair and regenerative applications due to their ability to form hydroxyapatite bone mineral on the surface and their ability to naturally bond with bone. Commercial glasses such as 45S5, S53P4 and 13-93 belonging to...
Nanostructured mesoporous silica based hard and AR coating with hydrophobic surfaces on millimeter scale textured solar cover glasses showing better light conversion efficiency and stability have been developed. Solar panel has been fabricated using fabricated solar...
- Ms. Akila G. Prabhudessai, PhD student has been awarded best poster prize at the 2nd Indian Materials Conclave & 31st Annual General Meeting of Materials Research Society of India (MRSI) held at Kolkata during February 11-14, 2020.
- Dr. Aniruddha Pal, DST-SERB National Postdoctoral Fellow has secured 1st prize for poster presentation in ICABET 2020 held during January 20-22, 2020 at the Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata.
- Interview of Dr Anirban Dhar, Senior Scientist: Optics & Photonics News
- News Clipping on BIOCOM 2020
- Media coverage on our arsenic filtration technology published in: