सीएसआईआर-केंद्रीय काँच एवं सिरामिक अनुसंधान संस्थान
CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute
The market potential of White-Light-Emitting Diodes (WLEDs) for efficient and environment-friendly lighting is on upswing. The use of high-power Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs) for even higher efficiencies plays a crucial role in applications of indicator, backlight,...
Improved thermal stability and antibacterial properties of bioactive glasses: effect of B2O3 incorporation
Bioactive glasses are widely used for bone repair and regenerative applications due to their ability to form hydroxyapatite bone mineral on the surface and their ability to naturally bond with bone. Commercial glasses such as 45S5, S53P4 and 13-93 belonging to...
Nanostructured mesoporous silica based hard and AR coating with hydrophobic surfaces on millimeter scale textured solar cover glasses showing better light conversion efficiency and stability have been developed. Solar panel has been fabricated using fabricated solar...
- Mr. Hasmat Khan, CSIR-SRF has been awarded Best 3rd Oral Presentation Prize at “National Science Day 2020” celebration organised by JIS Institute of Advanced Studies and Research, JIS University, Kolkata on February 28, 2020.
- Ms. Sukanya Kundu, Ph.D. student (AcSIR) has been awarded Best Poster Presentation Award at 2nd Indian Materials Conclave and 31st Annual General Meeting of MRSI held at CSIR-CGCRI, Kolkata during February 11-14, 2020 and at ESTEC-2020 held at CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam during February 20-22, 2020.
- Interview of Dr Anirban Dhar, Senior Scientist: Optics & Photonics News
- News Clipping on BIOCOM 2020
- Media coverage on our arsenic filtration technology published in: