सीएसआईआर-केंद्रीय काँच एवं सिरामिक अनुसंधान संस्थान
CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute
The market potential of White-Light-Emitting Diodes (WLEDs) for efficient and environment-friendly lighting is on upswing. The use of high-power Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs) for even higher efficiencies plays a crucial role in applications of indicator, backlight,...read more
Improved thermal stability and antibacterial properties of bioactive glasses: effect of B2O3 incorporation
Bioactive glasses are widely used for bone repair and regenerative applications due to their ability to form hydroxyapatite bone mineral on the surface and their ability to naturally bond with bone. Commercial glasses such as 45S5, S53P4 and 13-93 belonging to...read more
Nanostructured mesoporous silica based hard and AR coating with hydrophobic surfaces on millimeter scale textured solar cover glasses showing better light conversion efficiency and stability have been developed. Solar panel has been fabricated using fabricated solar...read more
- Media coverage on our arsenic filtration technology published in:
- Hindustan, Bihar Edition on December 02, 2019
- Hindustan Times, New Delhi Edition on November 02, 2019
- Curtain Raiser and the Outreach Programme on IISF – 2019
- Dr. Aniruddha Pal, DST-SERB National Postdoctoral Fellow has secured 1st prize for poster presentation in ICABET 2020 held during January 20-22, 2020 at the Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata.
- Dr. Lata Ramrakhiani, DST Women Scientist has secured 2nd position in poster presentation competition in the Women’s Science Congress – 2020 held from January 5-6, 2020 during the 107th Indian Science Congress, Bengaluru.