Development of new generation nano metal oxide/graphene-polymer composite materials for use in wearable electronics
Nano zinc oxide/graphene-polymer composite materials with superior flexibility, high gauge factor and wide measurement range have been synthesized using hydrothermal, electrospinning and solvothermal methods. Mechanical, thermal, structural, morphological and...
Development of antireflection and high reflection sol-gel derived coatings with high laser damage threshold on quartz glass and KDP optics for high power Nd:Glass laser
Quarter wavelength optical designed single layer and double-layer sol-gel derived metal oxide based antireflection (transmission, 98-99% at 1054 nm) coatings have been fabricated on quartz glass optics. In addition, high reflection (>55% at 1054 nm) of 5-layer...
A lab scale (~ 50 g/batch) synthesis of graphene oxide has been developed in partnership with industry. Based on the process technology, the sponsor is able to create a pilot plant production of graphene oxide upto 500 g per batch. The produced graphene oxide has...
Key Metrics at a Glance
Agency wise distribution of Projects (2019-20)
Some Flagship Projects
- Fiber Laser for Industrial and Strategic Applications (LISA)
- Chalcogenide glass and fibers for mid infrared photonics applications
- Development of advanced Optical fiber distributed sensors and FBG sensors for smart infrastructure management
- Development of Reaction Bonded Silicon Nitride Ceramic EM Window
- Development of cost effective refractory lining materials for induction melting furnace suitable for production of quality steel
Last Updated on June 14, 2021