সিএসআইআর-কেন্দ্রীয় কাঁচ ও সেরামিক গবেষণা সংস্থা
सीएसआईआर-केंद्रीय काँच एवं सिरामिक अनुसंधान संस्थान
CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute
Dr. Parvesh AgrawalJoined CGCRI in 2001
|Duckfin International Ltd. Bhopal||Astt. Mgr. Prod.Planning& controls.||June 93 - July 96|
|Bharat Potteries Ltd. Jaipur||Manager R&D||July 96 - Jan 2001|
|CGCRI Naroda Centre, Ahmedabad||Jr. Scientist||Feb 2001 - Jan 2006|
|CGCRI Naroda Centre, Ahmedabad||Scientist||Feb 2006 - Jan 2011|
|CGCRI Naroda Centre, Ahmedabad||Sr. Scientist||Feb 2011 - Cont.|
|B. Tech.||Ceramic Engineering||T-Banaras Hindu University, 1993|
|Ph.D||Indian School of Mines||Dhanbad, 2013|
Patents filed / Granted
1. Title: “Device and method for detecting target molecules” Inventors: Jackie Y. Ying, Somenath Roy, Jun Hui Soh European Patent Application No.: EP2406621A4 Date of Application: August 01, 2018 International Patent Application No. WO2016137398A1 Date of Application: September 01, 2016
2. Title: “Optical biosensors for diagnosis and high-throughput drug screening using unique conformational changes of recominant tagged G protein-coupled receptors for activation” Inventors: Charlotte A. E. Hauser, Somenath Roy, Jun Hui Soh, Jackie Y. Ying International Patent No.: WO/2015/102541 (granted) Date of Patent: July 9, 2015
3. Title: “A Transistor Arrangement and a Method of Forming a Transistor Arrangement” Inventors: Somenath Roy and Ziqiang Gao United States Patent No.: US8963118 (granted) Date of Patent: February 24, 2015 International Patent (PCT) No.: WO 2011/014129 (granted) Date of Patent: March 31, 2015
4. Title: “Nanoscale DNA Detection System using Species-Specific and/or Disease- Specific Probes for Rapid Identification” Inventors: Wonbong Choi, Somenath Roy, Kalai Mathee and Viswanath Prasad United States Patent No.: US 8597492 (granted) Date of Patent: December 3, 2013
5. Title: “Electrical Sensor for Ultrasensitive Nucleic Acid Detection” Inventors: Zhiqiang Gao, Somenath Roy and Xiaojun Chen International Patent No.: WO/2010/104479 (granted) Date of Patent: September 16, 2010 European Patent Application No.: EP2406621A4 Date of Application: August 20, 2014
6. Title: “A Sensor System for Detecting the Presence of Deoxidizing Gases,” Inventors: S. Basu and S. Roy Indian Patent No.: #194185 (granted) Date of Patent: July 23, 2002
7. Title: “A System for Carrying out Spray-CVD” Inventors: S. Basu, S. Roy and S. Singh Indian Patent No.: #199419 (granted) Date: of Patent: September 07, 2001
Mineral beneficiation, Beneficiation of Indian clays, Standardization of manufacturing processes of traditional ceramic products.
- “Latest trends in the manufacturing practices of bone china” Parvesh Agrawal and K N Maiti, Transaction, Indian Ceramic Society, Vol. 60 (4). Oct- Dec 2001, 187-93.
- “Effect of Singular Blended Clay” on microstructure and thermo mechanical properties of vitreous sanitary porcelain” , K.N. Maiti, P. Agrawal and R.M. Savsani, Industrial Ceramics, Vol.25, m.2, 2005, 79 – 87.
- “Rheological Behaviour and Thermo-Mechanical Evaluation of Vitreous Sanitaryware Compositions containing fired Sanitary Scrap” P.Agrawal and K.N. Maiti, Transaction, Indian Ceramic Society, Vol.65(3) July – Sept.,2006, 157 – 63.
- “Physico – chemical characterisation of ukrainian and indian plastic clays – A comparative study”. Parvesh Agrawal, B. B. Machhoya, K.N. Maiti, Transaction, Indian Ceramic Society, Vol. 66 (1). Jan – Mar 2007, 23-30.
- “Pyroplastic behavior of two plastic kaolin’s in a triaxial porcelain body” P. Agrawal, I. Payra, S. N. Misra, Interceram, Vol. 57 (2008) (4) 250-56.
- “Influence of Hydrocyclone beneficiated clay blend on technological properties and colour indices of vitreous porcelain tile body”. P.Agrawal and K. N. Maiti, Industrial Ceramics, vol 28, 3/2008.
Last Updated on July 3, 2021