A semi-automated apparatus has been designed and fabricated by CSIR-CGCRI which is capable of producing the developed paper-based separator in large volume in the form of rolls of 50-100 meters long of varied width for fabrication of Li-ion batteries(for example 18650 type or pouch ell). The developed product shows comparable electrochemical performance to that of commercial polymer separator.
Press & Media Library
- Ce3+:Y3Al5O12 (YAG) Phosphor-in-Glass (PiG) for High Color Rendering White LEDs
- Improved thermal stability and antibacterial properties of bioactive glasses: effect of B2O3 incorporation
- Mesoporous SiO2– based Anti-Reflective (AR) coating on solar cell cover glasses
- Development of a prototype Fiber Bragg Grating sensor for stator end winding vibration monitoring of generators
- Development of pulsed Yb-fiber laser for marking