সিএসআইআর-কেন্দ্রীয় কাঁচ ও সেরামিক গবেষণা সংস্থা
सीएसआईआर-केंद्रीय काँच एवं सिरामिक अनुसंधान संस्थान
CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute
Dr Chandana Patra
Principal Technical Officer & Leader
Knowledge Resource Centre
Phone: (033) 24733496 (Ex. 3499)
Dr Chandana PatraJoined CSIR-CGCRI on 03/03/1997
- Sr. Technical Officer, (3), Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute, 196 Raja S C Mullick Road, Kolkata – 700 032, 03.03.08 till Date
- Technical Officer, Gr. III(5), Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute, 196 Raja S C Mullick Road, Kolkata – 700 032, 03.03.97 to 02.03.02, Documentation Assistant “B”, National Informatics Centre, A Block, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003, 01.10.94 to 28.02.97, Documentation Assistant “A”, Doc. Assistant “B”, National Informatics Centre, A Block, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003, 12.09.91 to 30.09.94
- Guest Teacher (Honarary), Vidyasagar University, Midnapore, West-Bengal – 721102, Session (1990 -91), Technical Assistant (Honarary), Vidyasagar University, Midnapore, West-Bengal – 721102, June 1988 to August 1988
|B.Sc.||University of Calcutta|
|B. Ed||Vidyasagar University|
|ADISc||Indian Statistical Institute|
|Ph.D||University of Kalyani|
Digital Library, Web Technology, Cloud Computing, Metadata, Institutional Repository, Patent Information Services, Electronic-journals
- Commonwealth Professional Fellow 2013
- Best Poster Paper (2nd) Award, on the topic “Open Access initiative in Asia: a new paradigm shift for research library” in the 23rd National Seminar of IASLIC held during 10-13 December, 2008 at Bose Institute, Kolkata.
- 1st Runner Up Team in “I-Quiz 2008, Informatics India Limited, Bangalore and Indian Association of Special Libraries and Information Centre, Kolkata.
Summary: Paper in SSCI (Social Science Citation Index)/SCI Journals: 4; Paper in Indian Journal: 2; Paper in Conference Proceedings: 16; Edited Books: 2
Paper published in Journals:
- Digital repository in ceramics: a metadata study. Electronic Library, 26 (4), 561-581 (2008).
- Introducing e-journal services: an experience. Electronic Library, 24 (6), 820-831 (2006).
- Developing a digital library on ceramics. Electronic Library, 24 (4), 453-459 (2006)
- CSIR libraries in 21st century in respect to collection development. Herald of Library Science, 40 (1-2) 85-89 (2001).
- Open access disciplinary repository in S&T: a potentiality study for SAARC countries (Cover page article). Current Science, 109 (11), 2077-2083 (2015)
- Scientific innovations — India has a long way to go, S Ghosh and C Patra, The Hindu, August 8, 2013
Last Updated on March 3, 2021