सीएसआईआर-केंद्रीय काँच एवं सिरामिक अनुसंधान संस्थान
CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute
Effective dissemination of institutional R&D activities to larger stakeholders comprise an important element of growth and diversification. To this end, the Publication Division of the institute provides a single window mechanism to S&T communication and dissemination. This is achieved through publication of periodical reports such as Annual Reports, Newsletters, R&D Statistics etc and also compiled and collated versions of institutional output and outcome indicators such as papers, patents and technologies. Photographic coverage of major institutional events and dissemination of key milestones also constitute an important activity.
In consonance with the global trends, the publication vertical has increasingly relied on information technology and is in the process of shifting more and more of its products into the electronic mode, in order to enhance user experience and also provide effective analytics and search services.
- Coordination of Research Council (RC) Meetings
- Publication of Annual Report, leaflets and publicity material etc.
- Publication of CSIR-CGCRI News letters
- Photography for seminars and other events in the Institute
- Providing information for publication by CSIR HQ