Project Planning and Business Development
Project Planning and Business Development Division
One of the important impediments in transferring our technologies is the absence of facilitating mechanisms which could help define problems, garner funds for proof of concepts and work towards creating an eco-system, consisting of designers, entrepreneurs, IP lawyers, legal service providers, advisers in company formation etc etc, conducive for commercialisation activities. Besides this, the processes and methodologies utilised for the development of these technologies need to be based on robust quality management system in order to demonstrate our commitment to consistency, continual improvement and customer satisfaction. These are tangible benefits that play an important part in building a sustainable business performance. Standardisation of these processes and procedures is also needed to be carried out through an internationally acclaimed organisation so that our outputs/outcomes become globally competitive in the international market.
The objectives of the division are:
- Document new and emerging technologies that are either developed or being developed by the institute.
- Make sustainable efforts to transfer our developed technologies to user industries through Technology management plans.
- Integrate technology management aspects with R & D and business developments
- Reaching out to our stakeholders and associating them with our activities through MOU and agreements.
- Implementation of robust quality management system to enhance customer confidence and satisfaction which in turn will lead to increased business.
- Accreditation of various laboratory operating procedures by national accreditation bodies/agencies enabling greater access of our products in both domestic and international market.
Technical / Support Staff of Project Management Division
|Dr. Avijit Ghosh||Principal
|Senior Technical Officer(3)|
|Debashish Sarkar||Senior Technical Officer (2)||Project Management|
|Soma Sarkar||Technician (2)|
|Bipin Chandra Malik||Lab Assistant||Lab Attendance job|
|Mithilesh Prasad||Lab Attendant(II)|
|Sr No||Name of Project||Brief Description||Envisaged Outcome|
|1||Establishment of the MSME Technology Facilitation Centre||The project relates to mapping of technological requirements and/or technology gaps the MSME clusters of West Bengal with available CSIR technologies. Capacity building sessions for entrepreneurs and need assessment surveys are also part of the programme||Information support; Technological mentoring; Capacity building|
|2||Support to TePP Outreach cum Cluster Innovation Centre at CSIR-CGCRI||The project relates to assistance to individual innovators, start-ups and MSMEs for developing effective proposals for support under the PRISM scheme of DSIR. Sensitization programmes are also part of the initiative.||Promotion of innovation; capacity building|
Last Updated on February 2, 2021